UP Police SI Recruitment and Promotion Board is a wonderful job opportunity for candidates for the position of Police sub-inspectors. It invites applications from young, enthusiastic, well-experienced, and eligible candidates from different backgrounds. Candidates who are interested in police jobs have a chance to fulfill their dreams through this.
Uttar Pradesh PSI Recruitment has released a notification for filling up a total of 9534 vacancies for Police sub-inspectors.
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Platoon commander PAC/ SI armed force (male)||484|
|Fire service second officer (male)||23|
UP Police SI Recruitment and Promotion Board is a job alert for candidates for personnel of Police sub-inspectors. Payscale for the posts ranges between Rs.9,300-34,800 +Rs.4200 grade pay.
Candidates will apply online on the official website. It is required of the candidate to fill the application form and attach their photograph, signature, and other necessary documents, as required. Candidates will have to appear for an Online written test followed by Endurance Tests and Physical Strength Tests. Qualified candidates will have to appear for medical examinations for the recruitment of the candidates.
For further details, candidates can check the official website of Uttar Pradesh PSI recruitment.
Written Exam pattern
Candidates will have to appear for an online exam after filling up the prescribed application form.
Following is the syllabus and exam pattern of such an online test conducted for UP PSI recruitment 2021-
- General Hindi language- 100 marks
- General awareness/ constitution/ mool vidhi- 100 marks
- Numerical and mental ability- 100 marks
- Mental aptitude/ logical exam- 100 marks
Candidates can apply online on the official website (uppbpb.gov.in) in the prescribed application format. Online application starts from 1st April 2021 till 30th April 2021.
- Online application form will start from 1st April 2021 and will be active till 30th April 2021.
- Candidates can register by creating a username and email id
- Login in to your account
- Complete the application form with various credentials like email address, phone number, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload important documents like signatures, photographs, etc.
- Make fee payment online
- Save and download the application form
The application fee is Rs. 400 for all the candidates. Online payment gateways are the ways by which this amount can be paid through online.
Students clearing the following eligibility criteria will be eligible for selection in the Uttar Pradesh PSI Recruitment recruitment 2021 with the following general qualification-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India, subject of Nepal/Bhutan, Tibetian refugee, or a person of Indian origin.
- The candidate must be between 21 to 28 years of age limit.
- Must have a 3 years bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institution or university.
Q: In which mode does the Uttar Pradesh PSI Recruitment take place?
A: Uttar Pradesh PSI Recruitment is conducted in two steps, i,e,
1. Application form
2. Written tests
3. PST and ET tests
4. Medical examination
Q: UP Police SI Recruitment is conducted for which posts?
A: The Uttar Pradesh PSI Recruitment is for police sub-inspectors posts.
Q: Define the age limit to apply for the Uttar Pradesh PSI Recruitment exam?
A: Yes, there is an age limit, i.e, candidates should be aged between 21 and 28 years to apply for the Uttar Pradesh PSI Recruitment exam.
Q: How many post conducted by Uttar Pradesh PSI Recruitment?
A: The Uttar Pradesh PSI Recruitment is conducted for 9534 vacancies of police sub-inspectors posts.