Is it accurate to say that you are searching for a career opportunity in Geology? Need to turn into a scientist and quest for answers to the most confusing questions about the earth? Therefore this is the chance that you’re gesturing to these inquiries, at that point UPSC geoscientist 2021 is the test you have to think about.
Consistently, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts a Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination (CGGE). The posts are Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist Group ‘A’ under Geological Survey of India and Junior Hydro-geologist (Scientist ‘B’), Group ‘A’ under Central Ground Water Board. So, this is a superb decision for applicants looking for generously compensated and profoundly decent government work.
While there is a ton of data for an individual looking on the web for UPSC geoscientist 2021, it is generally obscure if not diffused across a large number of sites. What we have done is that we sorted out all the data that you require to know into a little and simple to understand the article, so your time is spared (you can express gratitude toward us later). So how about we begin right away…
UPSC geoscientist 2021 Important Dates
Given beneath are the significant dates for the UPSC CGGE (Combined Geo-scientist and Geologist Exam) 2021 as indicated by the most recent updates.
|Application structure Release||7th October 2020|
|Last date to apply||27th October 2020|
|Admit Card Release||To be notified|
|Prelims Exam||21st February 2021|
|Result (Preliminary)||To be notified|
|Main Exam||17th & 18th July 2021|
|Result (Main)||To be notified|
|Meeting||To be notified|
|Results||To be notified|
UPSC geoscientist 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants ready to show up for the UPSC CGGE 2021 are needed to satisfy certain Eligibility Criteria as given underneath.
The upper age limit for a geologist is 31 years while for a Hydrogeologist it is 34 years. The base age of the showing up-and-comer must be in any event 21 years.
|Post||Greatest Age Limit||Lower Age Limit|
|Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B) Group A||34 years||21 years|
|Geologist Group A||31 years||21 years|
An applicant who has a place with any of the given beneath classes will be viewed as qualified to take an interest in the UPSC geoscientist 2021 test.
- Indian Citizen
- Citizen of Bhutan
- Citizens of Nepal
- Tibetan Refugee (who came to settle in India before first January 1962)
- Indian birthplace individual who relocated from any of the accompanying nations to for all time get comfortable India
- Sri Lanka
- Joined Republic of Tanzania
Above all, it must be noticed that each one of those candidates who are not Indian residents will be needed to create a suitable authentication given by the Indian government to be qualified for this test.
The educational capabilities explicit to each post are given in the table underneath.
|Geologist||Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in any of the accompanyings:|
|Scientist||Applicants are needed to have M.Sc. in any of the accompanying |
|Geophysicist||Competitors ought to have an M.Sc. degree in any of the accompanying |
|Junior Hydrogeologist||Applicants ought to have a Master’s Degree in any of the accompanying |
UPSC geoscientist 2021 Application Form
The application structure for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientists Exam is accessible on the official site (www.upsconline.nic.in). Intrigued up-and-comers can fill the structure, following the means given underneath.
Steps For Filling the Application Form
Section 1 Registration
- Firstly visit the official site of UPSC (www.upsconline.nic.in).
- An option of “online application for different assessments of UPSC” will appear on the screen, then click on that option.
- After that, a rundown of the multitude of accessible tests will be shown.
- Then, the next step is to click on the “Here for PART I” option against the “Consolidated Geoscientist (Preliminary) Examination”.
- Peruse the directions cautiously and afterward click “yes”.
- You’ll be diverted to the online application structure where you’ll be needed to enter essential subtleties like name, age, sex, date of birth, and so on.
- After that, click on “proceed”.
- On the following page, you’ll be approached to transfer your personal ID, select the favored classification of administration, and test focus.
- After that click “Proceed”.
- Afterward, you’ll be indicated all the subtleties that you’ve entered. It exhorted that applicants reverify all the data entered by them as once submitted, there won’t be any way to roll out any improvements in the application structure.
- To roll out any improvements click on “update” or probably click on “I concur”.
- Further, you’ll be approached to pay the application expenses. Thus, the application charge for the UPSC geoscientist 2021 test is Rs 200/- and female/SC/ST/PwD applicants are absolved from paying it.
- Then, click on “print application section 1” to print out the application structure.
After that, continue to Part 2 of the application cycle by tapping on “click here for section 2 enrollment”.
Section 2 Registration
- Firstly, login utilizing your qualifications.
- After that, select the assessment community.
- Then, transfer your photograph, mark, and personality card. Thus, ensure that Photograph is in .jpg design with a size between 20kb to 300kb, the Photo ID is in PDF Format and the Signature is in .jpg design with a size between 20kb to 300kb.
- Further, you will see an option of “I have understood Declaration and Agree”, Click on that option.
- Then, select submit.
UPSC geoscientist 2021 Syllabus
|Topography and Hydrogeology||Financial Geology, Physical Geology, Mineralogy, Metamorphic Petrology, Paleontology, Structural Geology, Igneous Petrology, Sedimentology, Stratigraphy, Hydrogeology, and so on.|
|Science||Compound thermodynamics and synthetic harmony, Kinetic hypothesis and the vaporous state, Chemical holding and structure, Chemical periodicity, Acids and bases, Theoretical premise of quantitative inorganic examination, Solutions of non-electrolytes and Electrochemistry, and so on.|
|General Studies||History of India and Indian National Movement, Economic and Social Development, Indian and World Geography, Indian Polity, and Governance, Current issues of public and global significance, General issues on Environmental Ecology and General Science, and so on.|
|Geophysics||Numerical Methods in Geophysics, Nuclear Physics, and Radiometry, Electromagnetism, Solid Earth Geophysics, Geophysical Prospecting, Remote Sensing, and Thermodynamics, and so on.|
UPSC geoscientist 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards are delivered around three weeks preceding the test date. Up-and-comers can get the Admit card by visiting the official site and tapping on “Admit card for UPSC Combined Geo-scientists Exam”. It is instructed that applicants should print a few duplicates of the Admit card for sometime later.
UPSC geoscientist 2021 Result
UPSC CGGE Exam 2021 result will be announced on the official site of UPSC. So, the individuals who are shortlisted on the legitimacy rundown will be needed to fill in the DAF (Detailed Request Form) and submit it. Further, the DAF printout and the ensured duplicates of the papers will at that point be sent to the workplace of the UPSC.
So that is all about the UPSC geoscientist 2021 test. All in all, we trust you discovered this article enlightening. The UPSC CGGE Exam is exceptionally serious thus we prescribe the contender to plan genuinely for this test. We wish you all the absolute best for your test readiness and will see you in the following article. Till at that point, Bye!