The Staff Selection Board is a prestigious Government organization under Odisha state government for selection of the candidates for posts in the state Cadre (both in teaching and non-teaching) in the aided non-government colleges of the state. It is also entrusted with the responsibility for the selection of suitable candidates for teaching and non-teaching posts both in the Government and aided schools of the State. So today we bring to you all the important details regarding SSB Odisha recruitment including the latest 2020 notification, exam details, vacancies, and application process. So without further ado let’s get started.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020:
The State Selection Board recently released a recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Stenographer. The online application process for OSSC Junior Assistant began on 1st June 2020 and closed on 31st August 2020.
|Name of the Organization||State Selection Board, Odisha|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt. Job|
|Application Start Date||1st June 2020|
|Last date to Apply||31st August 2020 (Extended)|
SSB Odisha Recruitment: Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies for the SSB Odisha is 136. Given below is the OSSB Vacancy distribution.
- Junior Stenographer: 12 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 159 Posts
|Junior Assistant||Junior Stenographer|
|Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with the Diploma in Computer Application||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a Diploma in Computer Application and qualification of stenography with a speed of 80 words per minute.|
The upper age limit for SSB Odisha Recruitment is 32 years while the lower age limit is 21 years.
Apply Online for SSB Odisha Recruitment
In order to apply online for SSB Odisha Recruitment, candidates need to follow the following steps.
- Go to the official website ssbodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the online application for the post of Jr.Asst/ Jr. Stenographers.
- The new users will need to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, a password and a registration number will be sent through SMS to their mobile phones and email address.
- Log in with the allotted password and registration number
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format following the given below size limits:
- Passport size photograph: 10-100 KB.
- Signature: 03-20 KB.
- Left Thumb Impression: 03-20 KB.
- Pay the application fee.
- To complete the application process, take out a printout of the application form.
The application fee for SSB Odisha Recruitment is Rs 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees only) whereas for SC/ST/PWD category candidates the fee is Rs 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees only).
SSB Odisha Exam Pattern
The duration of the SSB Odisha Exam will be 1 hour. The exam will be objective type and the qualifying candidates will then have to appear in the skill test.
|Written Exam (objective)||100|
- For the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Assistant, there will be a Computer Skill Test.
- For the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Stenographer, there will be a Stenographer cum Computer Skill Test.
SSB Odisha Exam Syllabus
There are four sections under the objective exam carrying 25 marks each. The duration of the exam is 1 hour.
Up to Graduation Level
|General Knowledge &|
Up to HSC Standard
|Reasoning & Mental|
So this was all regarding SSB Odisha Recruitment. We hope you found this article informative and helpful. The Staff Selection Board gives the candidates of Odisha a great opportunity to grab a high paying and job-secure State Government job. Interested candidates should prepare sincerely and earnestly for this exam. We wish you all the very best in your exam preparations and hope to see you next time. Bye!