Hello there! Searching for MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam? Well don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place. Every year the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam to recruit candidates for the post of Jail Prahari. So, candidates who are interested in getting a good government job must take a look at this article in which we explain everything related to the exam. So let’s get started!
Information At A Glance
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Post Name||Jail Prahari|
|No. Of vacancies||338|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date of online application||27 July 2020|
|Last date to apply||24 August 2020|
|Last date for submitting correction form||25 August 2020|
|Exam Date||3 to 10 November 2020|
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Official Notification
The official notification for MP Jail Prahari recruitment 2020 has been released on its official website (www.peb.mp.gov.in). In the notification, 338 vacancies are listed. Therefore, candidates are advised to read the full notification to gain information regarding recruitment.
MP Jail Prahari Pay-scale
The recruited candidates will be paid a salary in the Level 4 Pay Band of the 7th Pay Commission. Their GP will be Rs. 2400.
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Eligibility Criteria
The candidates interested in MP Jail Prahari Recruitment must note that the age limit for this is 25 years. Also, the candidates must not be younger than 18 years. Moreover, the minimum educational qualification of the candidate must be a 12th pass certificate from a recognized board.
MP Jail Prahari Selection Process
The selection process involves two phases:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test
- The written test will be an objective-based MCQ test.
- There will be five sections in the test.
- General Knowledge
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Maximum marks obtainable in the test will be 100 marks.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
The Physical Standard Test is performed to check whether candidates are physically fit or not. For example, Eyesight, Knock-Knee, and physical disabilities are some of the parameters that are checked in PST.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
There are two sports events that the candidates will have to qualify to pass the PET. It will be qualifying in nature. So, the norms associated with each event are given below.
|Sports||Prahari (Male)||Female||Ex-serviceman or Homeguard|
|800m race||2 minutes 50 seconds||4 minutes||3 minutes 15 seconds|
|Shot Put||20 feet||16 feet||15 feet|
How To Apply Online?
The MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Online Application Form 2020 is closed now. The last date for applying was 24 August 2020. However, if candidates wish to know the steps for applying, they can have a look at the step by step process given below.
- Go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) (www.peb.mp.gov.in)
- Then, click on apply for MP Jail Prahari recruitment 2020.
- Further, fill-up the form with all the asked details.
- After that, upload a scanned signature & a recent passport-sized photograph. Above all, make sure to follow the photo size as mentioned in the instructions.
- Check all your details before clicking the submit button.
- At last, Pay the application fee and take a printout of the application form for future use. The application fees for general candidates is 500 Rs while for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category it is Rs 250.
Admit Card and Result
The admit card for the MP Jail Prahari exam will be released a few weeks before the exam, on the official website of MPPEB (www.peb.mp.gov.in). Thus, candidates will be required to carry the admit card along with a valid ID to appear in the examination.
After that, the result will be released on the official website. The exam is scheduled to be held from 3 to 10 November 2020.
So that was all! Thanks for reading this article on MP Vyapam Jail Prahari. We hope you found it to be helpful and informative. All in all, if you have any queries feel free to leave them down in the comments box. We wish you all the very best for your exam preparations and will see you in the next article. Till then, bye!