A piece of great news for UG and PG Candidates eagerly awaiting the commencement of KVS 2020 Recruitment. The Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan has recently released Employment Notice Number 14 for direct recruitment of Principals, Vice-Principals, and Other Teaching Posts in KV. There will be approximately 6000 vacancies this year. The KVS will start accepting application forms from interested candidates soon. The complete details will be published in the official notification that is expected to release soon.
An opportunity to work in KVS is a great call for candidates who are looking for a great paying government job. In this article, we shall be looking at all the things that you need to know about KVS 2020. So let’s get started.
KVS 2020 Information At A Glance
|Recruiting Body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Type of Jobs Offered||Jobs under the Central Government|
|Posts Offered||PGT, TGT, PRT, Non-Teaching Posts|
|Posts Categories||Group A and B posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Date of release of application form||To be notified|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Notification||To be released soon|
KVS 2020 Important Dates
All the important dates concerning the KVS recruitment for the year 2020 will be confirmed once the official notification comes out. It is expected to release soon. Till then candidates are advised to go through other aspects of the exam like eligibility, syllabus and exam pattern, given below.
KVS 2020 Vacancies Details
The table given below lists the vacancies details for KVS Recruitment.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Principal (Group A)||76|
|Vice Principal (Group A)||220|
|Post Graduate Teacher – PGT (Group B)||592|
|Trained Graduate Teacher – TGT|
|Librarian (Group B)||50|
|Primary Teacher — PRT|
|Primary Teacher – PRT (Music)|
KVS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filing up the online application form, candidates are advised to check whether they are eligible or not for the offered posts. The educational qualifications and the age limit are given below:
Minimum and Maximum Age Limits
|Principal||Minimum Age – 35 years|
Maximum Age – 50 years
|Vice Principal||Minimum Age – 35 years|
Maximum Age – 45 years
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)||Maximum Age – 40 years|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)||Maximum Age – 35 years|
|Librarian||Maximum Age – 35 years|
|Primary Teacher||Maximum Age – 30 years|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||Maximum Age – 30 years|
KVS 2020 Selection Process
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) selects suitable candidates through a two-phase selection process.
- Written Exam
KVS 2020 Written Exam
The exam conducted by KVS is an All India objective type exam. All candidates have to secure at least the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible to move on to the next phase of the selection process: the interview. The exam pattern as well as the syllabus are given below.
KVS 2020 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of the written exam remains the same every year. A much more elaborate syllabus can be found in the official notification (yet to be released).
- Part 1- English, Hindi, General Knowledge & Current Affairs;
- Part 2- Reasoning Ability, Computer Literacy, Pedagogy
|Part||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||10||10|
|Part 2||Reasoning Ability||10||10|
The candidates who qualify for the All India Exam will have to give an interview. It is of 60 marks. It is mandatory to qualify in both phases to be recruited. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will prepare a merit list based on marks of the candidates in both the interview and the written exam, and the selected candidates will then have to report at their assigned KVs.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment
Candidates can fill the online form using the steps given below. The candidates will have to wait for the official notification in order to know the exact instructions and the changes made if any. The steps given below are based on the previous year’s notification.
- Open the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/)
- On the homepage, click on the KV PGT TGT PRT Teacher, Principal, Vice Principal, Librarian Notification link to download the pdf file of the official notification.
- Carefully read all the details written in the notification.
- Now, click on Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Group A & Group B Posts Online Application Form to start the application process for your desired posts.
- The online application form will open up.
- Enter all the mandatory details asked in the form like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.
- Upload all the scanned copies of certificate/ documents, recent photograph, signature, and thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application form.
- Pay examination fee as per your category and post through the prescribed link attached to the form.
- Before clicking the Final submit button, check your entered credentials to avoid any possible errors.
- Press Final Submit
- The system generated login ID and password will appear after successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to save the login ID and password for future use.
- Take a printout of your application form. It is generally advised to take multiple printouts for future references.
That’s all folks! Thanks for reading this article on KVS 2020 Recruitment. We hope you found this article helpful and informative. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is a great organization under the Central ministry for those candidates who love teaching the young mind all the while earning a good and respectable income. We wish you all the best in your preparations and will see you in the next article. Till then, Bye!