Karnataka PSI Recruitment is carried out for candidates for personnel of Police sub-inspectors. It invites applications from eligible candidates of different backgrounds. This is a golden opportunity for candidates to make their dreams come true.
KPSI Recruitment has released a total of 402 vacancies for Police sub-inspectors.
Candidates will apply online on the official website by filling the application form and attaching their photograph, signature, and details. Following this, candidates will be called to appear for Endurance Tests, Physical Strength Tests, and written tests. Qualified candidates will have to appear for medical examinations for the recruitment of the candidates.
|Male||168 cm||86 cm||–|
|Female||157 cm||Not applicable||45 kgs|
|Service candidates||168 cm||86 cm||–|
|ET||Race/Running||Long Jump (3 chance)||Shot put (3 chance)||High jump (3 chance)|
|Male||1600 m in 7 mins||3.8 m||5.6 m||1.2 m|
|Ex-man and female||400 m in 2 minutes 10 seconds||2.5 m||3.75 m||0.9 m|
For further details, candidates can check the official website of KPSI recruitment.
Candidates can apply online on the official website recruitment.ksp.gov.in in the prescribed format. Online application starts from 1st April 2021 till 3rd May 2021.
- The online application form will start from 1st April 2021 and will be active till 3rd May 2021.
- Candidates can register by creating a username and valid email id.
- Login to your account.
- Complete the application form with various credentials like email address, phone number, educational qualifications, etc.
- Upload important documents like signatures, photographs, etc.
- Make fee payment online.
- Save and download the application form for future reference.
The application fee is INR 500 for UR and OBC candidates. And INR 250 for SC / ST, Women candidates.
Students need to clear the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for selection in the Karnataka PSI Recruitment recruitment 2021 with the following general qualification-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India, subject of Nepal/Bhutan, Tibetian refugee, or a person of Indian origin.
- The candidate must be between 21 to 30 years of age limit.
- Must have a 3 years bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution or university.
Q: What are the various steps in which the Karnataka PSI Recruitment recruitment takes place?
A: KPSI Recruitment is conducted in two steps, i,e, 1. Application form 2. PST, ET, written tests
Q: How many posts are there for the conduction of the Karnataka PSI Recruitment?
A: The Karnataka PSI Recruitment is conducted for 402 vacancies of police sub-inspectors posts.
Q: KPSI Recruitment is conducted for which posts?
A: The Karnataka PSI Recruitment is conducted for police sub-inspectors posts.
Q: Define the age limit to apply for the Karnataka PSI Recruitment exam?
A: Yes, there is an age limit, i.e, candidates should be aged between 21 and 30 years to apply for the Karnataka PSI Recruitment exam.